TQHall Comment Policy
Relevant content comments are accepted and encouraged by TQHall. However, below are issues/concerns where comments will be edited and/or deleted:
- Comments deemed to be spam and/or promotional in nature will be deleted. All comments should be relevant to the content of this website.
- Comments that include profanity and/or offensive language will be deleted.
- Comments that are malicious in nature will be deleted. These comments include but are not limited to; misleading, abusive, disrespectful and threatening.
- Comments of an attacking and/or harassing nature will be deleted.
- Only comments from posters who identify themselves will be accepted. Anonymous comments will be deleted.
Please be respectful toward all comment contributors!
Note: TQHall reserves the right to edit and/or delete any comments submitted, without notice! This comment policy is subject to change at any time. To address any questions or concerns regarding this comment policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org